North Ogden Elementary is committed to doing what is best for students by focusing on what works to achieve high levels of learning for all students.
It is our vision to collectively collaborate, embrace change, focus on best practices, use data to make informed decisions and assist students in becoming confident, responsible, scholars who persevere, take ownership, and succeed in their learning.
- Open communicate with parents and students
- Collaborate regularly with one another to create conditions that provide equity and promote student success
- Hold high expectations for student achievement and character for all students
- High expectations for teacher growth
- Believe all students can learn at high levels and will guide students in making responsible choices for their lives and the learning process
- Assist each student in transitions (year to year, in school programs etc.)
- Provide a supportive school atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally, physically and intellectually safe